來到一個陌生的國家旅游,最怕的就是語言不通的問題了,如果遇到了一些棘手的問題只能憑借著自己的想象力,和別人的理解力,用肢體來比劃著自己表達的意思,實在是心累又麻煩。
其中,尤其是在吃飯點餐的時候,最為尷尬,所以,這次小編就來給大家好好的推薦一下來到國外的一些實用的餐廳英語吧!需要的朋友趕緊記下哦!
Do you have a table for two right now?
請問現在有兩人座位嗎?
I have a reservation at 18:30.
我今天晚上6:30有訂位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎﹖
This table would be great. Thank you.
這個位子很好﹐謝謝。
May I have a menu, please?
請給我菜單。
Could we have another menu, please?
可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?
What would you recommend for a party of three?
你可以推薦我們三人份的餐點嗎?
Do you offer any set courses for a party of two?
你們有沒有提供二個人的套餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here?
這里最受歡迎的餐點是什么呢﹖
We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.
我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單/決定要點什么。
Excuse me, we're ready to order.
不好意思,我們可以點餐了。
*各類餐點英文單詞補充*
Appetizer開胃菜
Salad (and Soup) 沙拉(湯)
Main Course 主菜
Side 副餐/小菜
Seafood 海鮮
Specialty 特制/特調
Dessert 甜點
Beverage 飲料
Kids Menu 兒童餐
Is it too late to change my order?
現在換別的菜還來得及嗎?
Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!
可以幫我把咖啡加熱嗎?謝謝!
May I have another spoon, please?
可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?
Could you give me a fork, please?
可以給我一根叉子嗎?
Excuse me. There is a problem with my order.
不好意思,我點的餐點有問題。
Excuse me. Something is missing from my order.
不好意思,我點的餐點沒上齊。
Excuse me. My order hasn't arrived yet.
不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。
Could I have some more water / napkins , please?
可以再給我一些水/ 紙巾嗎?
Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroom is?
不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪里嗎?
May I have the check , please?
請問可以給我帳單嗎?
We are ready for the bill now.
我們要買單。
I would like to pay in cash.
我想用現金付錢。
Is the gratuity included in the bill?
小費有包括在帳單里嗎?
Is American Express (visa or master, travelers' check…) granted / accepted here?
你們收美國運通卡/ visa / master /旅行支票嗎?
What type of credit cards do you accept?
你們收那種信用卡呢?
That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check, please?
真是美味的一餐。請幫我買單。
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
謝謝你的服務,我們這餐吃得很好。
小編相信大家記住這些,在國外的餐廳用餐的時候也可以盡量的減少一些不需要的尷尬的,開始你的國外之旅吧!
(網友評論僅供其表達個人看法,并不表明本站立場)